Assuring the quality of teaching and learning, of research and communication, and of its administrative and decision-making processes is an ongoing activity at the FLSHASE that relies on:
- well formulated and verifiable admissions for students;
- a symbiotic relationship between research and teaching;
- clear and transparent internal communication that is multilingual, multicultural in character and multidisciplinary in approach;
- representative participation of all stake-holders, including students;
- formalized administrative processes; and
- routine monitoring and informed evidence-based decision-making.
Quadrennial (2018-2021) Focus Areas:
- Course Evaluations
- Student Admissions
- Optimized use of Teaching & Learning information
- Development of a Blended Learning strategy
For additional information, please contact Johannes Pause.